STUDENT MANAGEMENT COUNCIL
A student management council has been established to coordinate all co-curricular and extra-curricular activities. These activities are organized mostly during social periods. All students are equally distributed into Ibn-e-Qasim and Iqbal houses. A complete week is dedicated for inter-houses competitions, so that the competitive spirit may be inculcated in the students.
CLUBS AND SOCIETIES
The students are allowed to participate in club activities, according to their own interest and choice. Club activities help create ingenuity of mind and enhance inquisitiveness. Following clubs exist to provide a chance to student to participate voluntarily. The clubs are managed and run by the student committees.
- English Society.
- Help Society.
- Adventure Club.
- Readers Club.
- Urdu Society.
- Art and Craft Club.
- Science Club.
- Home Eco.
- Club (Girls)
- Qirat and Naat competitions.
- Quiz competitions.
- Speeches, debates and declamation contests.Lectures by guest speakers.
- Reading and effective writing.
- Mushaira/ Bait Bazi competitions.
- Outdoor sports i.e. cricket, handball, basketball, tug of war etc.
- Indoor sports i.e. badminton, table tennis etc.