The institution aims at imparting quality education to its students, on most modern and scientific lines, in an environment of mutual respect and dignity in order to groom them into good human beings, competent enough to handle challenges of future life.
No education system can flourish in the vacuum. It must have its roots in its soil. We are quite conscious of the importance of our religion, ideology, conventions, traditions, moral values and cultural heritage. The institution would function within our social compulsions and religious teaching with a desire to groom new generation into good Muslims and patriotic citizens of Pakistan. Bearing this in mind, we wish to achieve the following objectives:-
- To keep fundamentals of Islam as basis of our values and ideology.
- Quality education on modern and scientific lines with special reference to science and information technology.
- Preparing students as amiable and confident members of the society.
- To develop sense of self-respect and mutual respect among the colleagues.
- To provide sound educational base to students enabling them to join professional colleges, or to continue higher studies as per their inclination.
- To impart requisite leadership training as an effort to produce competent members for our society, ready to face the challenges of new millennium.
METHODS AND METHODOLOGY
In order to achieve these objectives and to develop healthy minds in healthy bodies, teaching would have an indigenous approach. Young learners’ teaching is a specialized job; different from adults’ teaching. The youngsters are more inquisitive and curious, eager to learn every new thing. They are full of energy and enthusiasm, making it difficult for them to sit idle for long. Conscious of this aspect of students’ psychology, the institution shall try to impart education in an interesting manner involving student’s participation during indoor and outdoor activities.
AFFILIATION AND MEDIUM
The College is affiliated with the Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Islamabad at Matric /Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and at intermediate / Higher Secondary School (HSSC) levels and it is affiliated with University of the Punjab, at Graduation level. The institution is English Medium, we make sincere efforts to teach English in its correct accent and pronunciation, so the students are able to communicate in English with fluency and confidence.