Students of Matric & Intermediate level can avail the option of “Full Day College” (from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm) to get the opportunity to produce better result. Details can be obtained from the information office.
- Students are liable to pay tuition fee for complete session. Tuition fee and allied charges are to be paid by 10th of billing month.
- All outstanding dues must be cleared by 10th of the next month with fine; failing further the name of the defaulter shall be struck off from College Roll. In case student requests/applies for re-admission, he will clear all outstanding dues and attach receipt along with the application. The case will be discussed in the College Disciplinary Council. In case re-admission is allowed the management can charge the amount equivalent to admission fee; decision of the College Management will be final.
- Fee once paid is not refundable.
- Leave application is sent to the Principal duly signed by Parent/Guardian for approval in advance and no leave shall be entertained without application. Also any communication regarding leave through telephones not accepted.
- Leave shall not be granted for more than three days under normal circumstances.
- For availing Medical Leave, the Medical Certificate from the concerned doctor must be attached with the application. Otherwise medical leave shall not be approved.
- A fine of Rs.50/- per day shall be charged for any absence without approved leave. The student shall be Struck off from the College Roll in case of Six consecutive absentees without prior permission.
- Violating orders/instructions of the college.
- Willfully and deliberately damaging college property.
- Cheating, stealing, and immoral conduct.
- Guilty of any act of misconduct i.e. rudeness to staff.
- Showing consistently poor performance in academics; and poor attendance.
- Mobile phones are strictly prohibited in the college campus. Confiscated phones will only be returned to the parents after one month.
The college Disciplinary Committee comprises the principal and two nominated members of the staff. The committee is empowered to take cognizance of any violation of the college rules and commission of any offence by the student. The decision of the Committee will be final.
All students are required to come to the college in a proper uniform. Improperly dressed students may not be allowed to attend the class.
- White shirt
- Grey trousers
- Black shoes with black socks
Following additional items would be required:
- Navy blue blazer
- Navy blue sweater/pullover
- Navy blue neck tie